We are recruiting for a full-time, permanent insulation installer.
- Installation of Ventilation and Installation of Attic, Cavity and External Wall Insulation and all associated works
- Verify the accuracy of survey data match on site conditions.
- To verify the quality of all works completed by Leitrim Warmer Homes, including liaising with sub-contractors.
- Assistance if required on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Liaise effectively with administration to ensure operational matters are addressed.
- To assist with the dissemination of information to the public.
- Communicating and dealing with people on various levels, internally and externally.
- A flexibility and adaptability to your work, to allow on occasion additional works not previously mentioned, which may be required as the organisation changes.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Technical Competencies Essential/Desirable
- Ventilation and Insulation installation skills (i.e. Attic, Cavity and External wall insulation)
- Safe Pass
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under own initiative when required
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Good work ethic
Salary: €20,800 – €27,236 per annum.
This position is part funded by Pobal CSP, eligibility criteria apply.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV by December 16th, 2019 to:
Leitrim Warmer Homes CLG, Unit 1 Riverside, Carrick Road, Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim. N41 C8C0 or to firstname.lastname@example.org