ATTIC and CAVITY WALL insulation are available to you FREE of charge through the Leitrim Warmer Homes Scheme.
Better Energy Warmer Home Scheme now includes External & Internal Wall Insulation (not on stone), with replacement of single glazed windows
You MUST OWN your HOME, built before 2006.
You MUST be in receipt of ONE of the following:
- Fuel Allowance as part of the National Fuel Scheme
- Job Seekers Allowance for over 6 months and with children under 7 years
- Family Income Supplement
- Single Parent Payment
- Domiciliary Care Allowance
- Carers Allowance if living with person caring for
Leitrim Warmer Homes operates the Better Energy Warmer Homes Scheme for County Leitrim, Sligo, Donegal and Cavan. This scheme was set up and funded by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) and Pobal and aims to improve the energy efficiency of homes occupied by low-income families. Around 60,000 Irish households are estimated to live in persistent fuel poverty.
Better Energy Warmer Homes Scheme carries out works which includes:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Attic Insulation
- Lagging Jackets for water cylinders
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Bathroom and Kitchen exhaust fans
- Energy Conservation Advice
- Draught Proofing
The scheme is aimed at low income, privately owned households.
This project is supported by the Department of Social Protection and Pobal through the Community Services
Leitrim Warmer Homes CLG – Reg. Office: Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim – Reg. No: 582997 – Country of Reg: Ireland